Sunday, May 30, 2010

HELLO dear reader (:
I'm so sorry for the delay of pics , facebook is not cooperating.
Hahahs ytd went to quite a number of places .
Causeway lib > Causewaypoint> Jurong lib> IMM .
Yea , you all must be wondering why i went to 2 library right ?
HAHAS , i went causeway one to study with Yihan .
Then went jurong lib with my 2 sisters to borrow baking books .
Basically , i'm penniless now ,:D


Shall shut the crap .
Pictures will arrive ! :/
Photobucket
(:
Photobucket
Reflection.
Photobucket
Pig face :O
Photobucket
Rabbit , me !!
Photobucket
Snake ?
Photobucket
I'm a hellokitty fan ! :D
Photobucket
LOVE THIS PINK HAT !
Photobucket
Lao tiko :P
Photobucket
No comments
Photobucket
The small bag is so cute!
Photobucket
I bought the pencil case <<
Photobucket
Weird.
Photobucket
L:
Photobucket
Yihan
Photobucket
Anything that do with pigs , she will want
Photobucket
Retarded face.
Photobucket
I think she too hungry so she want to eat carrot
Photobucket
Dun kill me!
Photobucket
NO SMOKING :D
Photobucket
I'm eating a fake apple , hahas.



Kk done .
Toodles (:



No comments: