Wednesday, April 7, 2010



HIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE ! :D
Finally ended call with someone who refused to let me eat my dinner !
Tsktsk .
Nowadays , some sickos add me in msn everyday & then .
Idk what they want but they kept on telling me to go a website .
(I believe it's the same person -.- )
Sick one sia , tell me go this website to see their naked photos .
Zzzzz , shall not accept anymore this kind of weird email .

Okayy , i think most bpians will enjoy this whole week . (esp girls)
Cause we have students coming from New Zealand* cheers .
And there are plenty of hunks & babes for us to choose .
LOL , kinda admire those care-takers from bpghs .
(How i wish i can join in too :P)
Anyway today school was alright ..
Andy , dunno fly until where , never attend lessons today .
Form class ! We managed to see the ppl to perform singing .
One word for their performance ; AWESOME


After school , played badminton with friends .
Reached home @ 5pm ^^
Argh , GOH TRAINING AGAIN ! Holy shit .
Kk , not much to say already .
Toodles .



No comments: