Monday, April 26, 2010

A glimpse of hope is better than nothing.


HEYYO peepos , i'm back !
I got a lot of rants to type , beware >:(
Yea , and this coming Wednesday is our chinese paper.
At first i dun even know we have papers this week,
Until my mum told me , LOL .
Holy shit , good game for me.

I'm gonna fail my social studies .

Today is my unlucky day , darn it man .

1) I woke up late in the morning .
2) Reached school only @7.25am , late .
3) Ate one bite of my bread, the bell rang .
4) Jiahao stepped on my white shoes!
5) Someone made me real pissed -.-

Lastly , i got scolded by DM ! -.-
And it's not like i didn't bring ws or do assignments nor .
I got do abit , in the end i still can't escape his scoldings -_-
Grrr , rotten luck man .

And i want to blog about smth amusing .
Ytd , went to my ahma house with mummy .
On the way walking to there ,
There's a mid twenties guy kept on looking at me .
He even smiled at me for nothing .
I was like huh ? Anyone behind me?
So i turned around but there was no one else -.-
Unless he's smiling to my mum nah.
Somemore my mum dun even know him.
Then i gave him a -.- face then ...
The funniest thing was ;
He look look , and he nearly banged onto the pole infront of him .
LMAOS , we were laughing at him like nobody's business .
Then he felt too embarrassed and went off ..


If you dun think it's funny , then too bad .
Hahas , k done .
Bye bye !

No comments: