Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I don't know why I care so much,
When I shouldn't care at all.

HELLO PEEPOS ! How are you today ? :D
Hahahs ytd was seriously not my day , but ytd ..
I nearly step onto dog's shit , just a few cms away .
HENG HENG AH ^^
Hahahs , these few days i became siao siao .
Definitely , i had a very HYPER & crazy mood + dramatic actions .
Idk what happened to me , but seriously i think i'm weird .
Friday, i'm going to my big sis's hostel to stay one night .
HOPE it would be fun, since she told me that ;
Even grandparents of others went there to stay , FUNNY RIGHT ?
LOL , imagine a university with grandparents walking around with babies.
Wow , i think it looked more like a home, definitely
DUN LOOK LIKE SCHOOL LAS! -.-

Continue with what happened today .
Yea, today lessons was boring-as-usual .
Addition to GOH TRAINING for today ! I hate it .
I feel like quiting GOH, seriously .
Yea, luckily Li Ting' mam let us off earlier , TYVM!
Or else i guess i will be stuck there doing boring drills .
Should i quit ? :/

Kk , type too much on this post already .
Tata !


I really dunno what's wrong with you .
Do you really like to insult people that much ?
If you chose to be enemy with me , then be it.

No comments: