Friday, April 16, 2010

Do you even give me the chance to do so ?



Today was So-So , eventually i tot today is my unlucky day .
But in the end facebook put that I am 100% lucky today -.-
(I guess is 100% rotten luck bah )
Yea , just ended my 1h 30 mins tuition but it seems like 800 years has passed .
ROFL ..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Morning , got quite a lot of things suddenly pop out .
But luckily managed to solve it using my brains .
Causing some of my brains cells to die so quickly :/
Yea , morning sophia came my house & we do elearn together .
Actually is 1 comp individually , but then my other comp got prob .
LIKE SUDDENLY CAN'T CONNECT , freak it .
So we shared one comp ,pathetic . LOL .
Around 1pm , meet up with Yijia that pig .
Went to J.P instead of somewhere real far .
Went straight to eat ice-cream , * WE LOVES ICE-CREAM ^^
Hahahas, shop for 2h , really nothing much to do .
BORED TTM ! ()*&)(&%$#*^*#%$#$%@
So went yijia's house , play , chit-chat , joked around .
7pm reached home !

No comments: