Sunday, February 7, 2010



*WEETS, my blog readers increase to a lot more .

MUAHAHAHs , i'm so damm freaking happy man!
But firstly , i wanna apologise to those who have my msn .
As my comp is such a let down , i can't even log in msn .
UNTIL i tried for 6/7 times then can ..
Kinda pathetic right ? I kept on ranting on my dad about the noob comp .
But he turns a deaf ear? (What to do neh ? )

Secondly , this is the F.I.R.S.T time IIIIIIIIIII
Finished my all my weekend homework by today .
I'm so damm happy okayy , cause this is really the first.
Except on revising my coming tests which is like tomr ?
And i didn't even bring any single notes for me to revise .
So just goodluck to me bahh ! ^^

Thirdly , new year is like next week ?
But i dun even feel the mood of CNY nor .
Maybe it's because of the homework/ tests coming up .
Haishh , but luckily i bought all my new year clothes .
And i'm kinda eager to wear , LOL!

Okayy , shall stop all those & continued my update .
Today morning , do my last part of homework .
Watched tv ( doraemon ) , and mobtv , ROFL.
Afternoon , went out with parents to ntuc .
My aim ; Help my parents spend money :P
LOL , bought a lot of CNY goods plus my stuff .
Evening , went to ahma house around 7pm .
On the way there , eugene suddenly text me saying that he saw me.
LOL , at first i tot he stalk me sia . (kidding)
Around 8 plus , leave there cause i had a bad headache .


Kk done with my 450th post !
Gotta go , goodbye !

No comments: