Saturday, January 2, 2010



HEYYOO readers , i'm happy that i could blog everyday .
God save me man ! I still haven finished my homewk ):
I'm still left with maths paper (last page) , actually 3 heymath test .
But the heymath tests due date already over , so sadly
I was unable to do the tests , (I'm ready for scolding)
So now , i think i will just chiong the maths paper bahh.
Hope that mrs toh will collect holidays homewk not like last time .
Did already but didn't collect , & let it rot for years.
Hope this year won't be the same or else i swear i wont do anymore.
(Wont fall into her tricks the third time ) *winks .
Time passed real fast and now holidays is ending in 1 day time .
This is not the time to count down for sch reopening , oh yea.
I confirmed that A LOT of students will have panda eyes on the first day .
Or maybe caught them sleeping in one of the benches .
Hahahas , but i'm sure they won't have enough sleep like me ! :P
Now i slept at 12 , woke up at 10am .
Tell me how am i gg to adapt to sch life in one/ two day times .
That's obviously not possible right , so that's it .
On monday , my eyes will be red(maybe) or have panda eyes .
(Hah , see i can predict my own life :/ )
Anyway i guess most of them gained weight & grown taller this holiday .
And i think i gained 2 more kg plus a few cms taller .
Seriously to me , i'm really excited about class boys wearing long pants .
It's really that excited to see them wearing long pants .
(I think i'm sick) but i really can't imagine they wore it .
Monday i shall see @.@ , god bless them that they will grow tall .
Hahahs , cause it's best to be taller when u wore long pants , isn't it ?

OKkay , i shall really stop my crapping .
But one thing which finds me irritated is MY BLOG SONG .
Yea is like wtf , because it's seriously not working .
Tried it umpteen times trying to work this thing out , but
FAILED -______________________-

Zzz , will tried it when i'm free again .
LOL , today morning , spent my time on the tv .
Was chiong-ing a taiwan series drama , damm nice .
Can't seem to stop myself from watching , hahahas .
Afternoon , went out with my sister(S) .
Trained to bugis , went to bugis street first .
But actually nothing really caught my eye .
Cause i already bought my CNY clothes andddd .
I had forgotten to bring money out , wth T.T
And during working , i already walked around there for HUNDRED times.
Seriously , cause during working , i do shop alot.
After tat went iluma , dun suit me .
So went to bugis junction awhile , then went home .

So that's how boring i am today .

Okay, done with my post .
Bye bye !

Imagine falling in love a guy that dunno you .
Imagine you trying to make frens with him but failed .
Imagine trying to confess to him but no courage .
Imagine going out , hoping that you could see him .
Imagine keeping those false hopes to keep you gg .
Imagine you loving him for a year but u dun even know him .
Imagine after all this , you still love him deeply .

I dun wish to imagine those anymore , i want to stop .

No comments: