Friday, December 25, 2009



Wow , christmas is finally here!
Hahahas MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE :D
Time passes so fast , a year is ending soon again .
I bet you all received quite a number of christmas present yea.
Hahahs *high five
Yeaa , and holidays is ending real soon .
Anyone finished their homework already ? :O
If there is , thousand claps for her/him .
I'm still left with PLENTY of it , serious .
I'm not kidding okayy ._.
Left with 3 jian baos , 1 maths test .
Hope i could finish by the end of the year.


Nothing much to post so post about my plans.
Dun mind yea? :/
Tomr ' Going to play pool (maybe)
Sunday ' Family's bbq
Monday ' Whole day work
Tuesday ' Whole day work
Wednesday ' Out with dennie they all for movie
Thursday ' Half-day work , free in the afternoon
Friday ' Sis bdae , maybe gg out .

I'm so damm busy cann .
So consider that i dun hab time to do homework .
Seriously doesn't wan to work anymore in my ahma canteen .
So damm freaking bored & sianns cann .
Plus need to wake up @ 6am in the morning .
Went home only @ 8pm , so damm tired ):
Haishhh T.T
Hahahas , shall stop the craps .
Anyway just came back from lot 1 .
Today spent quite a lot of time playing comp .
Actually should be spending time watching the show .
I'm so damm into it cann , damm it -.-
Hahahs but it's worth it las .
Now i dun even care a hoot about mobtv :P
Morning , daddy drive us to a remote place which have a open house there.
Sold pillows & stuff , quite cheap luhh .
In the end we bought 5 pillows , LOL .
Crazy yea ?? I think it's my dad not me L:
Spent almost hundreds @ there , my dad kept on complaining .
LOL , after tat use comp till evening .
Went to lot 1 to shop shop , actually nth much .
Bought a black shorts & a comb .
Lmaos , actually wanna buy log cake but mum dun allow .
So in the end my mum bought a small one for me.
Hahahas , after tat went home .
And now i'm back :D

One question to ask
: (A lame one)
Heard from my dad that someone went to my house ytd .
Around 6pm in the evening .
He say it's a boy who knock on the living room door for umpteen times .
But too bad i'm not at home and sadly my dad is sleeping .
So he didn't came to the door and doesn't know who the person is.
If it was you , please kindly tell me .
Hahahas , tyvm :D

No comments: