Monday, December 28, 2009

Today internet is such a noob.
Can't even reload a simple page , wtf -___-
Everyday , the internet became lagger & lagger .
And i'm the only one here screaming like a mad woman .
Seriously , what's wrong with the internet ?
I'm going to be crazy if this carry on ..
GRR , stupid shit >.<

Actually today was supposed to be my good day .
Okay it should be lucky day though .
1) Got 10 bucks free from ahma .
2) Went home early
3) Found a new pair of high heels on my table (i like it)
4) Didn't cut my hand while cutting those veget.

EXCEPT .
1) The stupid internet
2) Hurt my middle finger

Counted as lucky day yea ? L:
Hahahas , now my mood is much better :D
Because the internet is better (but still missing some parts)
HOPEfully , i could successed in uploading my pics up .
If not , too bad .

Hmm shall i start updating about ytd & today ?
Yes / No
:D (Made the descision with my own intelligence (kidding)
Alright , ytd night went to my popo house .
Having a great bbq @ the park there .
My cousins were so sweeet that they prepare games for us (:
The prizes were awesome :]
Actually didn't help much in the bbq except...
EATING !That's it .

Hahahas , i really did help a lot in eating .
Played swing 2 times but not enyjoyably .
Cause there're childrens staring at me with the big eyes .
You know ? Hahahas , that's kinda sad .
After tat went to supermarket , get ready to ..
EMPTY MY DAD'S pocket , bought a lot of things .
Then went their house slack awhile .
9 plus reached home.

One word ; Great :/

How about today ?
Hahahas , today was F.I.N.E .
Except those unlucky things i mention on top .
Didn't fall asleep while working *claps .
Hahahas , but it's really bored there .
Luckily i brought my homework along .
Did 2 jianbaos , pro hor ? :I
Now i'm only left with 1 jianbao , 1 heymaths test .
*PHEW , finally finished part of the holidays homework.
Around 7 plus, reached home .
And now i'm here stuck with this stupid comp .
With the laggy internet , you know?!

Yesterday , happened to watch this show called FLIGHT 29 DOWN .
I guess most of you all already watched this show ler .
And i saw this guy , damm shuai .
Hahahahs , i know i'm lame .
But i wanna show you his picture .
FYI , his name is Jeremy James Kissner .

Click click .
http://c10.wrzuta.pl/wm19309/92e430a60017a49946b3468a/jeremy_james_kissner

But i'm sorry to tell you that this picture of his is seriously not nice .
I will find some nicer ones when the internet is ready .
Okie i shall really stop my craps .
Cause it's really nothing to crap about now.
Hey , do read the post & click on my nuffang ads!
P& T , cause i really spent time blogging this .
Pictures tomr :D
HAHAHS , so toodles ! :D


No comments: