Thursday, December 17, 2009

Photobucket


Seriously , my computer really need to go for surgery .
Took thousand years for it to load for just one sickening website .
Pissed -.-
But anyway i shouldn't be angry for the time being.
Cause i need the happy mood to blog about today.
Oh yeahh ? :B
Today is my daddy which is my grandfather/grandmother son , mummy's husband .
(Hah , shall cut the crap)
BIRTHDAY ! O.O
In phrase it should be ; Today is my dad's birthday ! <3
Although it's a sad thing that we didn't get to celebrate today .
But sunday will be the day to repay back .
Hahahs , and fortunately i'm half way better than ytd .
Hate the feeling of being sickkk . >:(
Will be recovering soon thanks to all of your wishes + my families support.
Aww , i am getting more & more romantic ;x
Didn't went out in whole morning + afternoon .
Spent time watching tv +keeping company with mum today .
Evening , went to arcade with xiaohui for 1h :x
DDR seriously can't make it ler due to
- My flu (Kept on sneezing)
- Key got problem .
Kinda pissed after playing , hahahas .
After tat went ntuc, bought daddy fav. salad .
Then went home :D
Gave daddy present , he doesn't seem to like it.
But i know deep in his heart , he love it to the max!~ :P

Nice mahh ?
Photobucket


Hahahas , Hope daddy will be the happiest today :D
Anyway my songs players seems to have a problem to play .
Kinda missed my blogsong , HAHAHS (shy*)
ZZzzz , when is yijia coming back ? SO LONG ONE AH .
Lol paiseh , random >.<
Hao le , nothing much to talk about ner .
Goodbye @.@

No comments: