Thursday, December 31, 2009

If only you can choose the tea you want.

HELLO peepos , tomr is my "luckiest day " .
FYI ; i'm not a good mood now.
Morning smth small happen so delayed the time .
Actually was planning not to go to ahma canteen ler .
But in the end i still went , (for the sake of )
Which is ; My mum , who kept on urging me to go .
Then fine , i went there & did nothing .
No chores for me to do except killing flys .
How pathetic las , ZZzz .
Sunday gg to take pay , yeah that's it .
After tat went to meet xiaohui , take presents .
Then went with jiaying & ruben' co .
Went to timah , actually plann to play pool but full -.-
So in the end played audi , quite fun .
And i love the keyboard @ there , it's super good can .
(How i wish i can bring it back home ;/)
Around 7pm , went home .


Okie done .


Really hate my character .
Overreacted, stupid , lazy , straightforward , level-headed .
But yknow what ? You sucks more than me .
No guts -______________________-


No comments: