Sunday, November 15, 2009

Troubled ):
HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI readers (:
I got quite a handful announcements to make .
First thing ;
I GOT A NEW JOB , wooots ! ^^
1h - 8 bucks but i'm still considering whether i should go or not.
Cause it's at night and its door to door , abit unsafe ;x
LOL , but the pay is real good canns .

Second thing ;
I got into A maths , kinda happy but yet abit sad .
LOL , i can't explain the confusing feeling nah ><
If anyone want to check urs , go to :
(:

Third thing ;
I really need to SAVE MONEY ! Gg crazy without money .
NO MONEY , NO TALK right ?! :D
In order to buy a lot of things , i need to save save save.
Hahahs , hope i could really made my promise (:

Fourth thing ;
Same old thing , but PLEASE HELP LEH x.x
Those who have already help in comment but not LIKE .
Please help me LIKE the picture , thank you very much (:

Thanks lots for those who already helped me in
Commenting & Liking the picture (:


Last thing ;
Nowadays , my face got some small pimples , Zzzz .
Cause i ate too much of fried food , 5 times a week leh -.-
LOL , so now i need to cut down on it .
Or else my face 没脸见人, hahas kidding :/


Okie done ! (:
Now back to actual update alright :]
Today morning to afternoon , stayed at home .
Spend my whole time watching tv shows on mobtv , hahas .
Oh ya , the noob mobtv doesn't have 7pm show (mon-fri).
Zzzz , cheat my feelings , wait for so long for this show.
BUT in the end nothing came out ):
Lol , after tat meet up with yihan , went to Yishun .
Shop awhile , yihan wanted to go guilin hill or smth.
So troublesome , tsktsk :x , then went lors .
Went there feed tortises but in the end no turtles to be found.
LOL , but still got some las , sianns .
Heart to heart talk with yihan for 2hr , pro right ?
Then around 5pm , pester yihan to pei me go lot 1.
Walked walked then sun bian to arcade , LOL .
Actually wanna play but yihan dun allow ):
She says i spent too much money liao , lmaos .
Around 6pm , reached home !


Some random pictures :O

The tortoise eating the bread :D
Nice scenery :]

看到你, 有怎样?
你有看到我吗?
就算你有看到我, 你的心里有没有我?
我还是放不下你的.

No comments: