Monday, November 9, 2009

It's finally time to give up on you .
Wish you good luck with your girl (:


Hello peepos ! (: I'm back for a short update .
Later gg to lam soon , i swear i'm gg to play like crazy.
Haishh , my mum kept on pressing me to study for next year.
Dun really care , LOL , cause i hate studying .
I'm only interested in maths , not others , hahahas.
*Sighh , i'm so freaking bored now , rotting to death .
My mum's busy with her housechores that she doesn't want to go out .
Ahhhhs , and now i am spending my time at home with her.
LOL , later will help her with chores bahh .
Sianns , i need JOBs ! Now this job of mine is no good .
And plus now my voice became like mans one , totally out.
By saying the truth , its hard to sell cards .
FYI - It's best to stay out of this kind of jobs.
Kill all your brains & cells , LOL .
Haish , nothing much to say ler .

Bye bye (:

No comments: