Sunday, November 1, 2009

I can no longer trust guys anymore .
Hihihi peepos ! (:
I am back from workie ! *Tired
Today woke up at 8am , very pro right :/
Hahahs , actually need to meet up with jiahao they all at 9.30 .
But Jiahao bomb me ): Zhu dabian .
Lucky jiaying pei me nor , so we walked around lot 1.
Until 11am then went to meet up with them again.
Took bus to there , waited for the manager .
So slow one !~ Waited around 1h for him , zzzz .
After tat chit-chatt , he tell us the techniques of promoting .
Then went for a trial , failed quite badly .
Cause didn't even sold one , i think its because the info is insufficient .
LOL , after tat waited for the boss to come .
Like thousand years passed le , then he came .
Around 1hr talk , went back home ...
Lol , actually planned to pei my daddy go out .
But because of this training , in the end i bomb my dad.
LOL , he was angry with me ):
Until i bought smth for him to eat , then he ok ler.
Hahahs this holiday gonna be DAMM busy ..
One week need work 3 days , awwwwwwwwwwww.
There goes my holiday but i hope it is futile nahh .
Okie gtg , tata !

No comments: