Friday, November 20, 2009

HEYHEY peepos ! (:
I am so happy , guess what ? :D
My nuffang actually decreased to 400 plus but now it's back
To 500 PLUS , *weets , really thanks to the spammer.
Their comings always come to a good ending , LOL .
Ehh come more ! I need you all as supporters lehh.

But got a sad news ):
Tomr i cannot make it to Yihui's chalet .
"Thanks" to the Npcc thingy , sadded sia ):
I want go one nehh , *sighh , very sorry for not gg .
HYMPH >:( , tomr will be a boring day for me.
Anyone want go out with me ? ~_~

Anyway i just search the web on YOUR HAND IN MINE .
I bet alot of people are watching it , right ?
Hahahs , tell you all a good/bad news regard to this show.
This show have 180 EPISODES altogether , pro bu pro ?
Happy watching , the ending is a twist ! (:



Back here .
Hahas , today went toa payoh with Yihan !
Actually wanna shop for shoes , in the end bought a pair of shorts.
No nice shoes there , haish T.T
After tat we saw 2 actors which were gg to shoot a scene at there.
Went over to take a look and found out that both are MALAYSIAN actors.
Can't believe it man , :O , somemore one actor was right beside me.
ROFL , i seems so enthu & fascinated when it comes to acting :P
Then trained to cck , bought smth to eat .
Shop shop awhile , went home liao (:


Going to have my dinner , tata ! ~

No comments: