Friday, August 7, 2009

I just couldn't get you out of my mind .

Yo everyone , i'm in a good mood now.
Cause now my BLOGGER WORKS , *weets
Thanks to the pb , really thanks a lot :E
Today was a lucky day uh .
Morning woke up at 5.45am , pro right?
First time so early sia , LOL .
After tat get ready liao then beg mum to pei me.
Frankly speaking , i'm afraid of dark las.
Then the sky is so damm dark cann , LOL.
Tell you what my mum say ,
Here is the conversation with me & my mum
Me : Mummy , pei me go down leh , i scared.
Mum : Scared what ?
Me : Dark las , you see now so dark .
Mum : Aiyoh you how old liao , still need me to send you.
Me : 13 years old , still young so need you ^^
Mum : Then next time you become policewomen how?
Me : Got link one meh? LOL
Mum : If they ask you catch criminals , you say you scared of dark trembling there , so embarrassing .
Me : Nvm one lah , i dun plan to be policewoman .
Mum : Then next time dun come home late since you say you scared of dark.
Me : Okie , i will not , even if , i ask people to send me home ^^
Then my mum give a diao face , hahahs.
In the end she still send me to interchange .
I was the first to reach macdonalds leh , FIRST TIME !
Cause i always late , hehes .
After tat met jiaying & jamie then walked to school.
Then rushed to school , faster change .
Reached there , they give us free bread & milo .
Aww , actually dun plan to take but was forced to ):
Around 7am , asemble at parade square , warm up abit.
Damm freaking nervous sia ....
Then the real performance commends.
Everyone was looking at us , i heard laughters ._.
The things took around half an hr bah .
My legs was aching los , sians .
After tat went to hall .
Changed back to house tees .
Watched the performance , very nice ^^
And happy cause i was sitting near him .
Hahahs , the last event was to dance .
Damm hyper , dance with a lot of frens.
Overall happy nah ^^
After tat went to lot 1 eat lunch with yijia .
Went to all sorts of places, but no vacant seat ):
Except LJS , so went to eat LJS.
Saw ruben , hanrong and some sec 1 people.
Order 3 pcs chicken , cannot eat finish sia .
Was complaining las , ruben nagg at me sia.
Say i too skinny , must eat more .
Blah blah blah , sound so like my mum.
LOL , my real mum -.-
After tat went home watched (fated to love you) show.
NICE ! Spend like 5 hrs watching neh , LOL .
And now i'm back blogging ^^
Hahahs got some random pictures here .
:D

Mr Li , not very obvious las.

Jasper 's bear , SO CUTE :D

With his hat and her looks like DINOSAUR , hahas .

Okiie done with my post.
Buh bye :D
I am really mad at you .
I really can't stand you anymore.
I feel like telling you off .
I feel like screaming at you .
I guess there's no way our friendship could still be salvage .
Cause i dun wanna give you any more chance .

No comments: