Monday, July 27, 2009

Though this journey will be long & tough ,
I still want to choose it because i love you .
More than anyone does .

Oh hey yo peepos , ARE YOU READY?
I'm gonna type out a long essay .
Get ready , go take coffee or some drinks here.
Or else you all may sleep any second !
LOL , i promise that my post won't be that boring okay (:
Hehehs talk about today .
Hmm today was a good day , i suppose ! :D
First thing to say ' Mr Lim caught my earstug .
And he fined me $1 ):
He wanted me to take it out straightaway.
But told him that i need to go THE BLUEZ & asked them take for me.
And he allowed , GOOD RIGHT ? :D
Okkk , talk about today .
First period ;
HMT , ok las , not that bored .
Teacher go through essay , quite slow los.
Hahahas , but overall fun nah.
(Treating that all my lesson will be fun )
Second period ;
PE , * shrugs .
Damm freaking hot , should brought a cap along .
Hahahs just kidding, played handball .
MOST FUN OKAY , cause i get to be the goalkeeper.
And the funniest thing was everytime they goal ,
I always touch it with the tip of my finger before it enters the goalpost .
Pro bu pro ? Hahahs , jiawen very angry at me ! :L
Then played frisbee , cool okie !
A lot of times , i so called snatch YIJIA ball .
Hahahs , who ask her never watch out for people !:P
Then recess , went down to buy food to eat.
Forgot to wear tie sia , LOL.
No wonder some of them keep looking at me.
I tot what happened , hahas cute sia.
After tat went back class.
Next lesson ;
ENG READ ! Super duper boring okie.
Nearly doze off . zzzzzz
The reader digest nothing to read one , no nice stories ):
After tat maths .
Walan eh , more sians ....
Ok skip skip skip .
Last lesson ; Science
Totally PISSED OFF by that teacher .
Damm it , suay los .
I hate her to the core man , everything blame to me .
Today my other frens talk , i also never talk.
My place there , sit there got problem meh?
You know what she do ?
She immediately come and scold me for talking .
Wad the fuck las , i also never even OPEN MY MOUTH eh =.-
Then when ppl tell her that its not me , then
She act like nothing happen =="
Scold finish liao then run away , never even say sorry.
So you tell me who is the rude person here ?
Scold until so shuang liao , at least say some nice can anot =="
Totally ruined by her , my day ! ):
Then after tat school ends .
Went to eat lunch with jamie & yijia .
Planned to late for CCM , we suceed .
But heng never kanna scolded by teacher.
This teacher very funny & good :D
Enjoyed chit-chatting with her.
Then suddenly remembered that need to get my earstug out .
Remember i pierce my earbone ?
Ya , until now i dun even dare to take it out .
But lucky thanks to jamie & yijia braveness , they helped me took it out.
Although the earstick was damm disgusting , but they still helped me .
Good right ? * CLAPS FOR THEM ^^
And i also very brave okay ;x
I didn't cry nor shout .
Claire & Jiawen very good also , they immediately give me their hand.
So when its painful , i could hold their hand .
Good right ? * Weets
~Happy to have all these frens .
And thanks to nicole , gabriel & ruben for giving ur kind advice to me.
Thank you very very very very very very much to all these peeeps ! ((:
After tat went lot 1 with jamie .
Raining so heavily ): but lucky jamie lend me her umbrella.
Then went home liao .
Today andy keep lisiao me los .
Idoilt sia , we made a promise .
Tomr i'm going to slap him & he is not supposed to dodge.
Wish me good luck alright (:
Hope i could succeed in hitting him , hope i could be taller.
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :D

Okie , done with my long post.
Will post more often now (:

No comments: