Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Over the rainbow .
If there is a rainbow , there will be a miracle.
Now i just want a miracle that could fulfil my wish.


Ohh heyy peepos , i'm back ! :D
My arm hurts , and i'm having difficulty typing .
Dun laugh at me , its not funny :B
Update about today , short post will do.
Remember my arm is "sick" , needs to rest (:
Today school was definetely boring ....
1st lesson ' Literature
Nothing much to say , boring las.
Jiahao & Jocelyn treat me sweet , LOL.
Both Js' :L
Second lesson ' Maths
Shuang bodoh , very slack .
Hehehs , totally shiok :D
Eugene keep calling me while zhi yong spam my msg.
Action sia , LOL , hai me cannot listen song.
Cause keep stop stop stop , not fun ):
Next is 'Recess :D
Ate my bread then played catching with frens.
Fun las , but quite tiring , hehes.
3rd lesson ' Form class
Did a school survey , long siol.
A lot of my choice were negative , dun blame me.
Cause i'm speaking the truth , hahs.
4th lesson ' English
Test ! Damm it , difficult los .
Compre , consist of 26 questions , need to complete in 1 hr.
Wth , almost cmi .
5th lesson ' Chinese.
Slack also , cause Cher never come , *weets
Chit - chat with sophia and co , fun fun ^^
Last lesson ' Chem
Did ws nia , not fun one .
Surprisingly , cher never teach today.
*Yippee , was busy sms-ing & making fun of ppl ;x
After school , rushed to yijia house.
Took her instant shine and ran back to school.
After tat ate lunch with jiaying & jamie (:
Then rushed to classroom to polish my boots using the instant shine.
Idk how to polish sia , at first wanted ayaka to help me.
But she was not there so i do it myself.
Totally terrible , cause this is my first time doing mah.
Then the kind & helpful GABRIEL helped me .
Walao , damm freaking good las , so gentlemantly .
Ahhhhhhs , now i know our class at least got 1 gentleman (:
Then went to change , after tat fall in at 3pm sharp.
Sir & Mams first check on our uniform .
Stand straight at there for like 30 mins ?
Wth , then my arm started aching.
I think its because stand too long , then my arm cannot tahan.
LOL , after tat Liting mam , test us on drills.
Fun las but stressed , you know! ):
We need to shout command somemore , damm malu ><
I was the last 5 person that was not tested yet.
I think this time the test , sure fail .
100% fail las , aiyah hack care nah.
Tomr still got npcc , actually is for NDP.
Damm it , my arm now so pain .
Wondering how am i going to survive tomr?
Standing straight for 1hr, sure cannnot one .
Maybe will fall out , that's will be best .
Hahahs , after the drills test , went to seven eleven.
Bought ice pops * yum yum :D
Then went home liao .

OKAY finally finished my post .
LOL , long sia , i tot it will be short .
Nvm , same same , hehes .
Okay , go liao , bye peepos ! :D

No comments: