Monday, July 6, 2009


HOHOHOHOHOHOHOS , hello everybody.
Firstly i wan to apologise to everyone that my post is getting
Boring , hehes , i promise you all that i will update a proper one okie!
Shall update from saturday to today , okie ♥
Saturday ;
Morning tution , had a nice chat with her.
Hehes , she also left-hander leh ;x
Afternoon meet up with xiaohui.
Actually planned to go westmall shop shop.
But in the end we went to the arcade play ddr.
LOL ,we played 4 creds continuously leh -.-
Wad the hell , damm freaking tired.
After playing , my legs became so wobbly .
That i cannot walk sia (just joking )
Then went to subway , bought cookies!
YAY , yum yum ;/
After tat went home liao , hehes.
Then evening , went to popo house.
My 3rd uncle go put pw in my phone los.
After tat i change the pw then i forgot my pw -.-
WTH , i really vert stupid right =="
I got serious STM meaning ( Lao Ren Chi Dai Zheng )
Seriously , my mum say want to bring me go see doctor -.-
LOL ...
Sunday ;
Morning , went to bugis temple .
Aww , i hate the place cause a lot of ppl.
And very smoky , eee.
ROFL , then went OG shop shop..
Then i realise my sister's birthday is only a few days later.
Needa buy her present liao , hahas.
Lawls , after tat went to eat .
My daddy order a lot of food sia .
But me & my big sis no appetite , so didn't eat much.
Hehes , then went to nearby shops .
Bought a lot of food , yummy ! ♥
Then went to bugis street while daddy went home first.
Actually planned to buy shorts ,but none of them caught my eye.
In the end my sister bought 1 shirt , quite nice las .
After tat went to queensway while sister went to pasir ris.
(We went a lot of places right? )
LOL , very tired sia , walked so much liao -.-
Saw someone , lawls .
We walked almost the entire place sia in order to find
sportshoes of what my sister want...
In the end she bought one that cost 180 bucks.
Crazy ass , hahahahahhahahs.
After tat went to ahma house .
Slept in the bus , too tired liao.
When we get off , it was raining heavily.
Lucky my mum bought 2 umbrellas and my sis has one.
Hahahs , went ahma house played with my cousin.
So cute leh them , but too bad cannot take pics.
Cause my handphone locked what ....
LOL, (i'm trying to act sarcastic to myself )
Rofl , after tat around 9 plus went home.
TIRED DAY ! ><
Today ;
Morning around 9am woke up .
Set off to hospital with my whole family.
Except my big sister , lawls.
When we reached there , everybody were wearing masks.
Seems so dramatic oh ;O
I wear until i buey tahan , so hot man -.-
Nearly die of suffocation , hahas.
After tat went to eat for lunch.
Ate chicken chop , very full neh .
Then went to causway while parents went home.
Went straight to nokia place , had my phone repaired.
It cost me a bomb okays , tio shocked -.-
It cost 30 dollars just to reset my phone the system.
Now i know why nokia so rich -.-
Somemore need to wait for at least 3 hrs =="
Walao , now i really broke liao.
All my savings went down to the drain , haish T.T
Went to library to kill time ._.
BORED dao , dots.
Around 4 plus , finally times up.
Went to collect phone then went to pasar malam.
Bought smth to eat then went home liao.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!
Finally finished updating my blog!
Hahahs , yay!
I'm excited of tomr ♥

No comments: