Saturday, July 11, 2009


Hello everyone, i'm here to blog again.
Just a short intro of my pics .
I took this pic at yijia house ytd , hehes.
I'm wearing her clothes , do i look fat in this 2 pic?
Hahahahs , but yijia clothes was quite big for me .
Ok Actually i just wanna write smth i felt now.
Ignore if you all dun wan to see kays (:

To you , (if you know its you then dun deny what u did )
At first i still feel guilty of what i did.
But now no more cause you did to me too.
Much more serious , but nvm.
I will listen to ... says , i will not confront you.
But i will remember what you did to me.
Treat this as a lesson for me & you.
I hope you could KINDLY reflect what you did.
Last chance alright .
(I will act like nothing happen )
But you had lose the trust that i gave you.
I will not trust you anymore and now i trust her more than you.
Sad case ):

No comments: