Saturday, June 6, 2009

HELLO PEEPOS! :D
Finally i blog with a lot of photos .
So dun complain liao hor , hahas :D
Today i went out with yihan , my dear ^^
Actual schedule is : Morning - Practise roller-blading
Afternoon - Go out with yihan.
Evening - Go swimming with yihan & jiaying.
Night - Go to popo house.
10-11 pm - Go pasar malam at cck.
Busy hor? LOL .
Today was indeed a tiring day .
But i love today due to some special reasons.
Kkk , continue with my long post , hahs.
Morning went roller-blading with bryan & jamie.
Wanna learn skills from bryan but looks like i'm wrong.
Bad ending , haish forget it , dunn wanna say.
Pissed , one word (:
Lucky i never fall down , hohos , heng.
Jamie ah , awaiting for me to fall down but too bad!
I DID NOT , hehes ^^
Afternoon , meet up with yihan .
Alight at Sembawang mrt station , went to sun plaza.
Shop for tibits cause we are heading to sembawang beach afterwards.
Bought a lot of things then wait for 882 .
SO SLOW LAS , walao -.-
At first we board the bus but the bus driver say we board wrong.
Then we asked a lot of ppl in the end we still went to the same bus-stop.
LOL , but the bus is heading to interchange.
And its the last stop but lucky the driver never drive us out.
So good sia , so he went to office to do smth.
While we cam-whore at the bus , COOl.
Me and Yihan were comparing whose leg is longer.
Of course mine las, LOL , (:
After tat driver came back and so we headed to SEMBAWANG BEACH :D
Got one bangala keep looking at us , GRR.
Feel so .... , so i diao him , hahas ^^
When we reach , we were totally lost.
So we decided to walk around suan liao , LOL.
We looks like lesbian sia , cause normally is couple come here der.
Me & Yihan made a pact that :
We will bring our bf and come together , LOL :D
I hope this pact will come true (:
Kk continue , a lot of insects sia and damm hot.
Took out umbrella for shade , LOL , clever hor! :P
Saw a playground , no ppl one ;x.
Played the swing , compete with yihan who swing the highest.
In the end she lost , LOL , hahas ^^
Got ice-cream stall there , rushed there quickly.
Bought chocolate ice cream , my favourite! ^^
Then went to seaside , walked walked.
Walked past a group of guys , they were fishing .
And yihan was scared that net will caught us.
LOL , then the guys laugh at us -.-
After tat saw the place where people can look at scenery.
That's the place where a lot of shows act in there.
HAHAS , cam-whore and joke around.
After tat went near the sea , our shoes were drenched.
But my shoes more worse , lucky yihan bought extra one.
LOL , then i wear her shoe which is so nice las ^^
Really looks like i going beach that kind , hahs ;/
Then waited for bus to come , so slow.
On the bus , played SPS , guess what is that? ^^
Yihan hit my hand until very hard , bully me ):
Lols , went shopping in sun plaza.
At first wanna eat at gelare but too ex.
So in the end we went kfc eat pop corn chicken ,LOL.
Went shop shop around after tat went home ler :D
Whew , i am done with my long long post..
Now i wanna post smth , you all wan see then see los :D

What i wan to do/buy in this holiday :
1) Earn $140 this holiday.
You know why? Later you will find out ^^
2) Buy BOFs full CD which cost $80
3) Buy jamie present which cost $20-$50
4) Buy longs thighs which cost $10
Total raftly $150 , hope i can reach my target ! ^^
Still have , LOL.

6) Go wild wild wet
7) Go swimming
8) Kranjians meet up.
9) 2A outing
10) Have more jobs :D
11) Buy watch .
12) Buy skates.
Ok no more ler ^^
Hope i can really really really DID IT ! ^^

And 1 more announcement is My sister get into some siloso competition.
And she is now in top 5 , final round.
If you all got time , you all can go with me to support my sister.
LOL , 20th June at sentosa beach.
They will having their competition there in the evening.
So ya , i hope you all could pei me go there.
If you all dun wan , its okie !
Anyway its your own choice , hahas
Thanks :D



Pictures time :}



Me again :D

Hahas , my hair very luan .
Me standing near the sea, hohos
Scenery?
Which leg longeR? MINE RIGHT ^^
Me & Yihan cam-whoring in the lonely bus.

Yihan alone , so sad. LOL! :/

Yihan lend me this shoes , so KAWAII !! ^^

Successful but aint clear ):

Shot failed , LOl

Yihan :D

Me! ;x

So weird, LOL

Bus driver missing?!!??!

Me alone in the bus , LOL .

I know you hate me but i dun hate you.
I just dislike ur rude character.
You will never know i am saying you, sorry to say that.
But you know i dislike you (:
Do you know today : You treat me like transparent?
Like i am a ghost which is totally stupid...
If you dun wan me to go , why ask me go at the first place?
You say you wan train me but did you?
I admit that i train not more than 1h then i gave up.
But did you really tried to teach me.
You just teach me 10 mins then that's all.
How am i gonna learn if you are like this?>
When she decided to replace me , you immediately stand up.
And started teaching her like some teacher.
Definetely different from what you teach me.
Biased los , i can see -.-
And when i talk to you , u dun give a fking damm to me.
What is your problem?
If you hate , just tell me in front.
Dun hurt me behind everytime , its v.cruel.
And i dislike your that ... character.
Aftet you met new fren then you stop caring about ur old fren.
And you did not give a damm to your old fren anymore.
Why did you became like this?
Can't you treat me like just a normal fren?
A normal fren is enough , really.
Please stop treating me badly.
I am a human , i have feelings too.
I am not robot or whateva , please...
STOP can?
If you continue doing like this , dun blame for being mean to you.
Last warning -.-

No comments: