Monday, June 1, 2009



Taken at causeway pizzahut.
LOL , today woke up at 10am.
Online for 1hr then prepare to meet yihan & eunice :D
Around 11.30 , meet up with them liao.
Eunice is still tall as usual , yihan still shorter than me!
LOL , yihan is gonna kill me ;x.
Too bad jacinda today cannot go with us.
Haish , poor her cause she will miss the times with us, HAAHS.
Actually we went to causeway not to shop.
But just chatting , chat about boyfrens :O
Eunice very good sia , she very guai one.
And now she already hold hands with her bf liao!
WTH , i am the slowest los .
I haven hold hand with a guy sia ;x.
Among us , i am the most huai one.
Then now i am the last to experience relationship.
Pathetic ? LOL .
Kk continue , eunice told us a lot of things.
And me & yihan are like , WOW , OMG , SO GOOD!
Yihan is jealous :O , no las joking.
After tat went arcade , played ddr.
Failed at the 2nd stage , the key is faulty.
Yihan dun believe me , she tot i am just bluffing.
So you know what i do? :/
Later than tell you all , carry on , haahs.
Ya , then went pizzahut eat..
The bills cost a BOMB , omg.
Now really broke liao .
While waiting for the food to come , cam- whore abit.
Yihan is totally HYPER , please.
When the pizza came , we started eating.
Hmm yihan is like princess cann.
I should gave her my name , LOL.
Eunice said : Wah , yihan , i wonder how you are going to pass ur home econ.
Yihan said : I got ***** in class , lawls.
Cute sia , yihan ;x.
But i cannot laugh at her.
Cause by saying the truth , i dun even know how to COOK MAGGIE MI!
So i am dead , hahas.
K continue after tat went to lot 1.
Saw ian , tried to avoid him.
But in the end still saw him -.- LOL.
Went to play ddr , (show yihan my lihai ) ;p
I deprove liao , sians.
After tat went slack at library then went home ler.
While yihan went to dentist to extract two teeths.
In order to put on braces after this week i think.
Good luck to her , hope her braces will fit her looks.
LOL , nothing much to say liao.
Okie , bye bye :D
Anyone is working now?
Anyone knows which job offers high pay?
Anyone knows whether its reliable?
Aiyah , i am going crazy.
I WANT TO WORK ! ):
Cause i wan to earn money and buy BOFS full disc.
Which cost 80 bucks total , omg ):
SO I NEED MONEY nah ;x .


No comments: