Thursday, June 25, 2009


Hello i am a fatty bomb bomb ! :P
Hehes , you all must be wondering why i should wear this stupid clothes?
Cause tomr i need to fly to space so need to wear this .
LOL , just kidding!
This is our AYG performance clothes , nice mah -.-
Its super duper big las , i'm wearing L size okay ..
Cause no S & M size liao , wth.
Sians , i think i no face go perform liao.
Damm SS canns , -.-
Ok las , enough of my rantings hur.
Talk about today , heehs ^^
Today is a sunny day yea!
Morning went for an injection on my right arm.
Super duper PAIN cann , now my arm is aching.
I cannot use too much strength uh ><
After tat went to sch directly.
-fast forward -
Bus-ed to kallang , practise roller-blading .
Around 4 plus , went home liao !
I could only looked at you from a distance away .
I could only love you secretly.
When could i really erase you from my mind?

No comments: