Sunday, June 28, 2009


HELLO everybody , it's been a long time since i update my blog.
Hahahs actually only 2 days ;x
Nvm , you all got watch the news today?
Nowadays a lot of H1N1 cases sia , omg :I
Hai me cannot go swimming! ):
Actually plan to go today , but because of H1N1.
No i should say thanks to H1N1 , i cannot go .
Sadded , hope i could go in asap! :D
These days , i was busy training for the AYG performance.
Very scared neh cause tomr will the actual day of performing ! ):
Hope tomr will be a success! hehes.
Hmm , nothing much to say liao.
These days , my blog post is getting shorter & shorter.
Aiyah , anyway nobody will bother to see , so nvm ^^
Now blogging sians liao ;/ & too lazy to update liao leh.
LOL! K i should end my noob post.
Bye peeps ! <3
(edited )
School homework done/not done...
O Maths ws
O Online maths test
O 4 EW
X Left 1 eng compo
X Chinese homewk (ALL)
Those with X ~ Dun plan to do , hahas.
I want to know what you think of me.
Cause i dun wan to waste any more time on you.

No comments: