Tuesday, June 9, 2009

我以为现在我可以恢复自由.
但老天不应许我.
让我死掉算了.
Dots , can anyone teach me how to piss a person off?
ARGH, i am going crazy .....
Talk about today yea :D
Today very suay leh , really.
Morning woke up at 5.30am , sadded.
Soon my eyebags is becoming bigger & bigger .
Haish, my head bump into the toilet door.
Now my head hurts man , gosh.
After tat rushed to meet uncle & ahma downstair.
Went to market , walked walked suddenly water splashed infront of me.
My partial leg also kanna by the water liao.
Suay uh ? Still got more..
After buying , went back to ahma canteen.
Prepare things , uncle started frying chicken wings.
Just nice i walked past , then scalded my arm.
But lucky just red red , LOl.
Ya then breakfast time , i be the counter person.
Helped to give change to people , i sucks at that -.-
After tat wash plates then my shirt also wet liao.
Sians , then slack ....
Cause nothing to do , sleep for half an hour.
When i woke up , my neck sprain ler, LOL.
Then helped to peel potatoes , first attempt fail.
After tat peel xi guan liao then suddenly the blade slit my hand.
Then blood started flowing out .....
I shock sia , cause its my first time that i cut my hand.
Actually its because i seldom step into the kitchen (understand my meaning?)
Aiya overall i sleep at the canteen around 4 times , i think.
Pro hor? ;x
Ok las skip until dinner time.
Very busy , i saw my uncle & ahma worked very fast.
Cua tio sia ;x
Then around 7.30pm took my uncle van home.
I was sitting at the back , fall asleep again ;x
Suddenly , my uncle stopp then i did a somersalt.
Pro hor? LOl , please dun laugh at me.
Now my butt , my head , my neck hurts okay! -.-
Then my uncle say i huo gai cause i keep sleeping LOL ;x
K , i shall end my post ler.
Thanks for pei me chat these few days.
I really appreciate ur effort very much.
But i think you are overdoing it.
You sms me every 2 mins , and i am not free to entertain you.
Seriously , neither i want to entertain you.
We are impossible to be together , why can't you just resign it?
Why u keep forcing me to stead?
Love cannot be forced right.
And i dun like you , not even 1%...
Sorry for being frank to you but i need to.
Please stop carrying false hope that i will like you.
Thank you (:


My hand pathetic hor?!!? ):

No comments: