Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yesterday , i did not sleep well.
Eh no , it should be i did not even sleep a wink.
Ya , and now my whole body is aching like siao.
GRR, now my eyes is damm freaking small.
Cause my eyebags is here )):

1st thing : I HAD SPRAINED MY NECK.
Yesterday i was talking on phone with ahboy.
And i was lying on my bed playing with my monkey.
After we ended the call , i found out that my neck had sprained.
Ridiculous? Funny? I think its super funny canns.
Like that also can sprain -.-
Bloody hell , hai me cannot sleep peacefully ):

2nd thing : I HAD A BAD COUGH.
Yesterday i was coughing and coughing and coughing.
Like cannot stop , wad da...
And the whole night , i keep coughing and coughing.

3rd thing : I HAD A BAD FLU.
I keep sneezing and sneezing.
And i keep going out to take tissue.
Lmaos , i cannot sleep las~ ):

4th thing : I think i going to have a fever liao.
Cause now i got cough , flu , sorethroat and maybe fever.
Damm it , i wan go jamie sister's bdae party leh ):
I hope i tomr then sick las.
Tomr then no need go sch , no need take papers! :D
Haish , i want to die las.
Being sick is so troublesome ):

No comments: