Saturday, May 23, 2009


I like ghost , LOL.

SO CUTE ):

CUTE RIGHT?
HELLO EVERYONE? (:
How are you?
LMAOS , i sound like i am writing a letter though.
I want to tell you all that , 流心花园 this show very nice! :D
Today at 9.30pm got this show , remember to watch.
Trust me its real nice okays :D
I am so damm addicted to that show liao.
LOL, i think after u all watch , u all will be addicted TOO!
AHAHAHAS, remember (:
K enough of my crap , lets talk about today yea :/
Went out with yihan , zhu one.
LOL, we went to amk hub.
Actually ian wanna meet us , but we reject , ops ;x.
We need er ren shi jie , hahas sorry ian.
My sis very good uh , cause she help us buy movie ticket.
Cause if we buy later , the movie ticket maybe sold out liao.
So ya , we watch night @ the museum.
Errm not a bad show , but not a very nice show.
LOL? We bought some tibits there to eat , hehes
The cinema was damm freaking cold ah!!
Lucky my sister bought the couple sit for me ^^
So thoughtful cause she tot i going with .... , lawls.
Then yihan keep snatching my jacket ):
Cause her jacket too thin , then like cannot keep warm.
Noob right? LOL , then we are like freezing inside.
After the show , went walk walk.
Train-ed back , while cam-whoring in the train.
LOL, very malu sia , cause a lot of ppl.
That yihan wanna cam-whore , lawls.
Almost all the pics , i dunn wan to look in the camera.
Cause got a little girl looking at us , and was laughing at us.
LOl , yihan did not realise it and she continue zilian-ing herself.
Then went yewtee there , i dun wan go luhs.
But me & yihan made a promise cause i lose to her in scissors paper stone.
LOL , she so pro luhs , but after tat i know her trick.
Next time i will win her then i cheat her to lot 1 , LOL.
Went yewtee shop shop , saw TAINLIN.
I was OMG las , shocked like hell.
LOL , chit-chat abit after tat went to yihan house there.
Got one gang of ahbeng saw yihan and me.
And one guy was trying to seduce yihan with his eyes.
LMAOS , but yihan diao him, lawls.
I think that guy heartbroken liao , hahas.
Went to yihan house , nearby playground , played swing (:
My hipbone got bruise after playing the damm swing.
LOL , sounds so drama but its true okays
After tat she walked me to yewtee mrt station.
Then went home luhs , hahas.

What is over , is over.
What is done , cannot be undone.
No point trying to remember the past.
No point trying to change it.
If i could change the fate , i will denfinely will.
If this would not happen , maybe we still can be together.
Like what i said : It cannot be the same.
Why don't i just move forward without him?
长痛不如短痛, its already over.

No comments: