Sunday, May 3, 2009


Hellos everybody.
Got one announcement to make.
After today , i will be mia-ing until 15 May .
Due to MYE , ahhs , it's coming SOON! ):
So need to concentrate on my studies .
I WILL MISS EVERYONE ):
Post about today las ):
Today whole morning was studying my maths.
Manage to finish 2 chap today (:
Around afternoon , yijia came my house wait for me to prepare.
My father keep offering her ice-cream all those.
LOL , i hope yijia won't be xia dao by him ;x.
After tat headed to causway , actuallly plan to go vivo.
But too far , LOL , so went causeway.
Bought tickets for 17 again the show at 3.10pm.
Overall the show quite nice but me & yj missed the ending ):
Sorry uh yijia ><
Cause she pei me go toilet then miss the endings.
AHS , after tat went arcade .
Slacked there until 6pm then headed home.
And now i'm back , LOL!
Ok i gtg le , bye bye (:
Missing you everyday and night.
Wishing to see you everday.
Awaiting for your msg.
Hoping that these days together will not end .

No comments: