Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Guess who am i referring to?
Guess urself , hahas.
(:

Today was a bad day for me ):
AHH , I HATE TODAY NAH!
Sians today baby never come sch cause he board wrong train.
LOL , so gong , haha (:
Today went sch as usual.
After tat report to the floorball court.
1st game is we luhs , so suay ):
Then jocelyn lend me her specs , THANKS LOTS! :D
Play with 203 , lucky they not rough

Ya we won , LOL , they were good too ! ^^
Then went to watched boys game.
Heard from vanna that he thumb down to ruben and smile.
So arrogant for what , get lost las
U think you very pro uh? My foot (:
Kiss my foot , then i will say you pro .
At first i tot vanna misunderstood him.
So we decided to confront , ok las.
Dun use that word , we use ASK.
But when we see his face , totally pissed can!
Then jocelyn only talk few lines then he called us barking like dogs.
Wth las , dunno who is the real dog.
I think you can take over glenn , hahas (:
Then still called us idoilt somemore , WTF.
Hate him las , hope to kik his ass when i see him (:
After tat its our turn to play! ((:
Then went up , played with 202.
They were strong but rough , no offence.
Poor jamie kanna hit by her ankle ):
But i very lucky sia.
Never kanna a single wound, LOL.
Today was my lucky day?
Hahas maybe , ok continue
After tat went to watch boys play.
At finals , 2A compete with the guy class.
But in the end they win , haish ):
Nvm guys , try again next year, hehes (:
Haish when they are playing , we are screaming.
And jeering for the guy class , i feel bad ):
Cause its unfair as we only hate that guy but not the whole team.
Haish forget it , its over now.
Then i was jeering at the guy when he did not score the ball.
And 203 boys were like looking at me with a shocked face.
Or a disgusted face? Idk las.
Then i know my reputation was already tarnished.
AHS , and i think i will leave a bad impression to them.
Haish , lawls , nvm .
Hehes , the end! (:
I DUN WISH TO BE A HEARTBREAKER. .

No comments: