Monday, April 6, 2009














WOOTS , HAHAS I AM BACK TO BLOGGING.
Just quarrel with my big sis , she is damm SELFISH.
Can't stand her , hope her laptop faster spoil.
Bleah , now i am using the other comp again.
So sad , lag like siao , this comp T.T
I miss my the other comp which my sister is using now ):
Ok forget it, tomr then update pics (:
Let's talk about yesterday first!
Yesterday morning msned with marcus for 2 hrs?
Guessing something , LOL.
After tat went to popular bought my horoscope book.
Need to wear specs see , cause too small the words, LOL.
Tomr see me wear specs , dun cua tio hor ! (:
KK, then went ah ma house slack.
Found out that ah gong hurt his arm , kelian T.T
Helped him sweep the floor cause he cannot move like that.
Lols , he was quite happy :}My little cousins all come , *happy* (:
Played with them , so cute uh them.
Took some pics with them , hahas.
Then went home around 9pm.
Joke of the day : My sister hate hotdogs , and you know what is the reason?It's because when my sister is small, she was chased by a dog and now she got a KONG JU GAN.To eat hotdogs ,LOL. I know its lame , but dunno why my whole family is laughing like siao.
Ok talk about today :D
Today was quite a fine day .
Lessons boring as usual , nearly sleep (:
Fast forward abit cause forgot infront liao ,LOL.
2nd lesson art, cher released us at 10am for recess.
Rush to eat then went indoor stadium see they all play.
Some sec 1 boys always play catching at there.
One nearly bang into me ,LOL.
3rd lesson : Maths.Nothing much las, not really listening to cher ;p
Last lesson : Physics.Went to comp lab, woots
.Bloghopping , nearly sai kang see it.
Heng , lols.After tat because of some reason , she was angry with us.
Dunno why , suddenly feel like arguing with her.
Started arguing , in the end she pekcek then dun wan teach us.
Just nice lesson end , HAHS.But saikang really very unreasonable los.
Weird is she never scold me or wad.
After tat was held up by her nice talk.Blah , blah , blah , sibeh sians.
I think she is waiting for me to say sorry uh.
After i apologise , she immediately let me go.
LOL, should had just apologise earlier then can go home faster.
HAHAS , but her whole talk is just to tell me
DUN TALK BACK TO HER , CAUSE SHE WAN FACE.
Simple as that , haish.But now i wont go kp her unless she wont do that to me ((:
After her naggy talk , went to lot 1 with yijia.
Saw audre 'co .After tat she went my house , on comp.
Play audi , her beatup so pro las.GRR, dun wan fren her ler ,LOL.
Kays cut all the craps , gonna end here.BYE , GOODNIGHT :D
Today was quite disappointing with her & her.

No comments: