Thursday, April 30, 2009


Special thanks to yijia & sophia.
This whole chunk of words that i'm writing later on,
Is dedicated to them (:
Thanks for staying beside me all along.
Thanks for cheering me up when i am sad.
Thanks for helping me but not leaving me in the lurch.
Thanks for being with me when i need you.
Thanks for tolerating me for so long.
Thanks for cherishing our friendship.
Thanks for encouraging me not to give up.
Thanks for being my bestest fren .
Thanks for the time when i am v.sad , and u all cheer me up.
Thanks for everything you did to me..
Though all many things , problem had came out between us.
I'm very scared that i will lose you two.
Really , the scary feelings , is not one or two words that can be describe.
The bond between us will always stay like this.
I dun wish to lose you two , and if anyone wannt to break us up.
I will make sure i will kick their butts real hard.
And kick them fly away (:
Through so many quarrels with you all , we still patch.
By saying the truth , i am scared that u all will hate me.
Really , and if u all really hate me , i think i might as well die.
Cause u two are the ones that give me happiness and encouragement.
I dun wish to lose you all , but really a BIG thanks to you all.
Thanks for staying by my side (:

No comments: