Sunday, April 19, 2009

Red, Pink , Yellow, Purple, Light Green , Orange ....
AHHS! I see all the colours make me wanna faint liao.
LOL, 7 more days and i will be able to wear coloured clothes!
I AM WAITING! I miss all my bright coloured clothes.
And u know that my CNY clothes , i have not even got a chance to wear it.
DAMM , 7 more days and i will dress like christmas tress , LOL.
Joking las, haahs . But i confirm i will wear light coloured shirt ...
HEEHS , (:

Kays today was really a suay day las ><
Morning ate chao mi fen , and idk that packet had chilli .-
And i ate it , i was like keep drinking water.
LOL, watched small little kids show , heehs.
After tat went to room & revise for chem
Guai right? LOL , finished 3 chap notes ler.
Will continue next time , haahs.
The weather was damm freaking hot , argh.
Lucky my dad bought 2 box of ice cream.
And we finished it TODAY , LOLS.
Because we keep eating las to cool down ;x
Around 3 plus , went down find jamie.
She went for a haircut , saw eugene.
Nearly cannot regonise him , LOL.
Cause he close his eyes and the door was quite unclear.
So cannot really see his face , so yaa.
After tat went to yijia house there , played badminton (:
With sophia , yijia , jamie , hahas.
WE enjoy alot yea, but very hot leh.
And my shoe was doing "a great job " cause i nearly fall down -.-
SIANS , played around 6 plus then went home ler..
Haish haven finish doing my ENG , hack care las ;x
No mood study now , LOL.
Shall stop here , gonna update my PRIVATE BLOG (:
Hahs , bye peeps :}

No comments: