Saturday, April 25, 2009


THANKS BRENDON CHUA FOR HELPING ME!

My new frinch , i know it is short.
AHS , and it looks like bangs -.-
I told the person to cut slants , but he cut until like that.
%^&$*^$#^@ , zhu one , LOL.
GOT ONE THING TO DECLARE!
That from today onwads , i can wear any colours of clothes ler.
HEEHS , happy sia and now i'm wearing red shors& shirt.
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHS.
And today is me & yijia 1 month aniversary , woots (:

Just now went to my popo house bai bai.
Then eat at there after tat went for haircut.
My sis cut bobs , i think?
Looks nice (better than last time ) :DD
Kays i shall stop here , bye (:
I gonna MIA soon , maybe next week bah.
HAHAS , dun miss me hor ;x

I gotta let things go.
I won't give a damm to what u all say about me.
I wanna be a good girl , i will not gossip anymore.
Ur motive will fail , i will make sure u will.
But u will never know that i hate u all.
Cause i gonna act infront of u all , i will,
BECOME A HYPOCRITE from now on (:

HAPPY ONE MONTH , GAY PARTNER (:

No comments: