Thursday, April 2, 2009



Everyone is sleeping except that andy , act guai..



Not well planned enough, LOL.



HELLOS, I am back to blogging.

Now my whole body is very painful , aching all over.

LMAOS, and and my AUDITION is deproving like siao.

Hahas , like no link the two sentcence.
Continue with my long post today (:
Today went school as usual wearing my new shoes.
I loves my new shoes , dun jealous. LOL.
1st period ; Chinese , did compo (:
Was chitt- chatting with her and she is writing a letter to me.
She dun let me see, LOL.
2nd period : Shit , i forgot wad subject ler.
Ok nbm , after recess , mt reading.
Cher makes us stand cause he was angry with us.
But those girls were innocent leh, LMAOS.
After mt reading, went for dnt.
Sians , really hate that cher .
He dun let us sit the chair for 2 hr, GRR
Discuss about the material then went down.
Heard that zh push down a machine .
OMG, quickly went down .
Cher scolded him , lols.
After tat mr jamil teached us alot of things on our project.
We purposely chose mr jamil rather than him .-
Lucky uh , cause sophia chose him.
And her whole effort was wasted cause she need to do again.
I bet is the cher too fussy los.
We 1 hrs settle liao , sophia spent the whole 2h.
In the end , cher rejected her idea.
If me, i surely kill that stupid cher, Jk.
LOL , the next 1h dnt lesson, slack donwstairs.
Hahas tou tou take a few photos of how we slack.
LMAOS, not my idea , hahas.
After tat el , sians nah.
The jiahao very chao , chao dao yao si ;x
LOL, he is gonna kill me for this.
School ends, chiong for npcc.
GRR, should not hab chiong uh.
Nothing to say las, but NPCC REALLY SUCKS.
Now my whole body ache like hell , like lao ahma ;x
Dun wish to say anymore though , but before going back.
The audre go point to a boy saying : Neh, this girl ....
Dunno for wad sia, i asked him but he had .not reply me.
FASTER REPLY ME LEH, AUDRE.

But i think he never read my blog , LOL.
Hahas hack care, ok bye (:

No comments: