Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shiqi, my darlin (:
She is holding my monkey~
LOL, the two sisters.
She is damm cute canns (:
Ignore my face-.-
What are they doing? ._.
A nice take, yea! :D
YO EVERYONE, SIERRA IS BACK TO BLOGGING :D
Got some interesting things to say :
Firstly , my sister bought her lappy.
And now i dun need to share comp with my second sis.
My 2nd sis use outside comp while i use room comp.
But the room comp is damm lagg ):
Hope my dad could sent the mechanic to come in asap :D
Secondly : I was broke because of a handicap man.
At first i plan to donate to him $2 .
But i had no change so i gave him $5.
I tot he would give change to me, but ....
U all should know what happen .
Ya, and my parents keep scolding me stupid.
Haish, treat it as charity bah ):
Third , i realise that my inbox had 1000msg in 2 months.
To me is very shocking -.-
And now i am deleting everything ,LOL
Cause my phone is lagging because of the 1000 msg ;x

Hmm ok back to posting on today! :D
Today woke up at 9 smth , watched doraemon ;x
Hahas , my favourite show leh ((:
Online for 2 hrs, then went IMM.
Shop shop , bought alot of things.
Then started raining so went for lunch .
After tat went straight to ah ma house.
All my cousin went there too :D
Very crowded but quite fun las.
Cam-whored with my 3 little cousin.
They are damm cute canns (:
At night , went home ler.
Tomr going out with yihan & jacinda, WEEES! :D

No comments: