Saturday, December 6, 2008

Today i stayed at home & slack ;x
Cause no1 pei me go out T.T
Sians, I suppose this is my 1st time not going out.
Woke up at 12pm.
Oh man, that's my greatest record.
& Now i am wondering how am i going to sleep tonight?
Anyone knows? Lols, after tat on comp (:
I decided to do my chinese compo.
The title is my thoughts of year 2008.
Nothing to talk about las.
Lame 1, ROFL.
After thinking about 1hr, i gave up! :D
& I played audition with yijia.
My db4 DEPROVED!
Sadded T_T
But my beatup IMPROVED.
WEEESSSS! (:
Yesterday got 1 person asked me if i am sierra lai?
LOL. I tried to reply but he block whisper.
Stupid las, how i reply if u block it .-
I hope its not him or else i will flare up ><><
After off comp then watched tv until now!
LOL. I think electricity bills sure gone up.
Cause after i off comp, i will watch tv,
After watch tv will on comp ;x
Sians, life is so boring.
I rather go to school, LOL.

I am thinking about this and i decided to write this.
When u are popular, everyone will be like a dog following u & there. But when u are hated by someone, they will treat u like an enemies & did not talk to you & insult you. While ur other frens will be like them even ur BEST frens scold you bad words. Will you be hurt if ur bestie scold you? I know you will be sad either. And last time the someone was hated by everyone, Everyone insulted her including ... & they said that they will never want to stay with her saying how great & good they were. That's real stupid. Who will be there when u need help? Yep, only some frens. When my frens is hated by someone, all her frens did not talk to her & insult her alot of hurtful things. Is that the right way? Should'nt frens be good to each other? Idk. But still got some fren did talk to her& you know wad? Those fren that talk to her is once my frens hate. & In the end, those good frens did not like the rest. That shows wad? That means that they did care about her & did not treat her like an enemies. If i am my fren, i will be very grateful to them because i realise that they are my true frens but not her closest frens beside her.

PS; I am not implying to anyone okays! Get this clear, i just felt sad about my fren & her frens.