Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wake up at 9.30am.
Watch Doraemon (: - Ps, i m lame.
Then watch tv until 12.30pm.
Went to bpp with sophia (:
Reach there saw 2 policeman patrolling :O
LOL, then went to shop for bags.
After tat went to popular to buy mouse (:
Gt one policeman ask about my particulars OO:
Lawls, i was like WTH, did i done smth wrong or wad?
..................................................
After questioning me, sophia was next!.
Hahas, we let them see our student pass.
& Alot of passer-by were looking at us los.
Damm paiseh canns
They give us the look that seems like we did smth wrong ?
Lol, then went to libary borrow books (:
Not much entertaining books there uh T.T
Borrow 1 comics then went to bus- interchange.
Take bus 975 home (:
After tat went to sleep until 4 smth.
Dad woke me up >:(
Ask me go grandma but i refuse & continue my sleep (:
Hahas! Woke up around 5 plus.
Watch tv until 7.
LOL! LOL! LOL!
Then went to lot 1 eat dinner (:
Yummy :DDD
Then went home lerhs.
Now super duper BORING!
Cause now i still cannot get to download the stupid AUDITION.
Audition patch sucks las, stupid one.
So troublesome & idoiltic.
I download until i sians ler, i guess other people oso like this uh.
Cause this sucks las, why cannot auto patch for us.
Need to patch & extract this & thats, T.T GRR,
I wish they can do smth about this & help us to PATCH (;
THAT WILL BE DA BEST xD
This will be very GOOOODDDDD , yea (: But I MISS AUDITION ! :(

No comments: