Friday, November 14, 2008

Today i was rotting at home uh T.T
Watch tv until 3 smth.
Finally some1 jio me out (:
Hehe went to causeway to buy mummy sunglasses :}
Bought 1 blue glasses for her (:
Hope she like it!
Then went around shop shop first.
Bought a nokia earpiece for myself ;x
& 1 Keychain & a rubberband .
After tat went to arcade (:
Did not play my usual games cuz no partner ):
Actually plan to play daytona but its pack!
LOL! Then shop around in lot 1.
Saw sis & her fren, seewoon (:
Then went to lot 1 basement to find smth to eat.
Now lot 1 is expanding more & more.
Lol, one day maybe i cannot find my way out :X
After tat went to kfc eat 2 pcs chicken meal with sophia.
Tsk, Dun jealous, We very en ai one, okays!
LOL, after tat went home ler.
Then bathe after tat watch 10 brothers show.
Very nice (:
After tat play audi los.
Play with eugene & xinhui (:
Earn quite alot of dens but lost alot too!
LOL, after tat eugene suddenly DC!
Idk uh, but nvm (:
Must really THANKS EUGENE & XINHUI.
For helping me to earn so much den yea (:
Anyway, my AUDITION can play ler (:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!
But some new songs still cannot play :(
Idk, but i will try to solve it!
Thanks those people who helped me in those days!
MILLION THANKS, PEEPS! X33

No comments: