Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wa sians, just online.
Saw in my blog where there is a retard there.
Baichi one, stupid !
To that passerby : What right u can scold me? Firstly do i know u? Mai action, act dua here can? Stupid, this is my blog right. U dun deserve to come my blog, dirty bitch/ bastard. Morning never brush teeth ah? If i noe u, i will surely buy toothpaste and toothbrush for you, kays :D It will be FOC, okays? Dun so retard can, come my blog lisiao me for wad? Nothing better to do hah . U know what, the person i despise most is YOU this kind of ppl - Dun even dare to write ur name or u scare i will laugh at ur name, relax las. I won't , i will just tease ur name niah. I know u dun mind 1 cause u are just a dog. A DOG NO NEED A NAME RIGHT? And u are so thick-skinned to come my blog so i know u dun mind , yea? Just continue saying las, i won't mind. Actually, I enjoy scolding YOU !& If u think i copying other ppl, tell me personally las .... Coward! No evidence then SIAM! :D

No comments: