Tuesday, October 21, 2008


WEEES~

LOL, it gt stuck!

That little girl (:

Jasmine & Sophia

Me & Mimi :D
Today went to school around 7am!
After tat went to sembawang roller-blate.
SIANS! So boring, baby standards ? ;x
Leg damm freaking pain.
GRR gt blister lerhs :(
After tat play badminton in school.
ROARS! Stupid wind keep making the shuttlecock fly difff direction!
Sians T.T
Then went ayaka house (:
With Jamie, Claire, JiaWen, YiJia, Sophia, Jasmine, Bernice :DD
Then went home around 5 plus.
HOME SWEET HOME ((:


Sad, school holiday coming!Dun have a chance to see him during holidays. I really want to give up but can I? Falling in love with someone is easy but forgeting is difficult. I can see that he did not like me at all, i should just accept other guys and forget him uh? I wish i can forget him during the holidays (: I promise to be strong and forget him as soon as possible! God bless me, LOL!

No comments: