Thursday, September 11, 2008

If all these things didn't happen, I wouldn't be in this state.
Maybe its fate that wants me to do that.
I know i am mean of saying u all these, sorry.
I retreat my words, i am sorry.
You are once my best fren and once of my enemies.
I am too rash, realli.
After listening to wad ppl say about wad u say about me,
I will scold u and get veri angry .
I am sorry for scolding u all those hurtful words not implying to
THE PERSON THAT I HATE THE MOST!
Actually u treat me veri good, its just i do not appreciate it.
I tink that maybe we just remain this standard?
It would be better than before.
In my own view, if i get closer to you, there would be more quarrels
And i will started to hate you soon.
I am really scared that this will happen.
SORRY IF I HURT YOU :D

Ayaka, I swear i will be your eternal listener foreva!
ILY!!!
Be happy, after rainy, it will be shiny!
LAWLS :D

No comments: