Thursday, September 18, 2008

GAMEOVER .
I
am just the foolish ones that had been waiting for you
but in the end i earn nothing.
So i decided to stop everything.
I am gonna FORGET you wholeheartedly by my determination.
But hoping that it will last :D
Sians I miss my hair :OOOOOOO
GRR, i regret cutting my hair siol.
Damm ugly right now.
To that LAO AH PEI : Dun be stupid las. Call me .... , u urself lei. Idoilt so old still come here kpkb.Who is the old ones? Anihow call me names for?I also never come kp u, guailan me for? Retard, i wan call u BAICHI, cannot uh. I shuang lei, stupid. I love calling u that so wad if u are older than me, still act like a small little kid. Pity you siol =.-Childish.So what if i guailan, I LIKE EH. U dunno anything then keep ur mouth shut thanks :D U are the ones that is acting like old auntie going market bargaining uh >< Everytime say wad i guailan, u veri pro ah. I dun even KNOW you, please dun extra leh. I also never kp you, you talk so much for? Lucky not same class as you or else i rather die ah. So old ler, die better =.- U are the ones that is acting guailan los, TOOT. I bet u tomr going to scold me again. Think i care? Why should i care a kid that never grow? If i care, i am just acting retarded, thanks :D Stupid freak, so old lerh, go die lasssss then i am going to the HAPPIEST ONES IN THE WOLRD.




No comments: