Monday, September 15, 2008

14/9/08
Happy birthday to sis bf & nicholas :D
Went with my family to IMM.
Bought a new telephone then shop there :D
Mama, bought me a pair of shoes!
WEEEES! ILY :D
After tat went to ah ma house xD
Eat mooncake then my cousins irritates me uh >< damm =.-

15/09/08
Happy birthday to me! :DD
Sorry i am just being lame xD
Thanks everyone for wishing me, ILY :D
Receive alot of present,HAPPY!
Hoping more next time, hahas :D
Had a wonderful day with Yijia, Jamie, Ayaka & Sophia :DD
Thanks babes xDD
I love you all!
PS: I m not a lesbian =.=
And i glad that jacinda & jia ying still remember my b-day!
Unexpected yea ;x
Thanks everyone :D


Kanna saboed by Bernice & Yijia :((

7 Things that scare me :
1. Rats
2.Scary ppl
3.Ghost
4.Insects
5.Alone
6.Siao ppl ;x
7.Pervertic people

7 Things I like the most :
1.Family
2.Friends
3. Volleyball
4. My monkey :D
5. Nice soft toys
6.Thrills implying to Roller Coaster
7.Having fun

7 Important things in my room :
1.My soft toys
2.my baobei
3.monkey
4.My boaster
5.blanket
6.bed
7.???!!!!!

7 Random facts about me :
1.Straightforward
2. Blurr
3.Keep having troubles
4. Dun like to study
5. Like to eat chocolate
6. Currently loving a shuaige
7. Loves my frens!

7 Things I plan to do before I die :
1.Get very good result 4 parents
2.Scold all my enemies
3.. Buy alot of things
4.Confess to my shuaige
5. Win my sisters
6. Get a new handphone in ASAP
7.Being loved

7 Things I can't do :
1. Scold my enemies
2.Scold vulgarities
3.Fail all my subject
4.Cannot be free-minded
5.Lazy
6.Cry for some stupid reasons
7.Cannot shopping cause no money mah ;x

7 Things you're attracted to the opposite sex :
1. His cuteness
2.His shuainess ;x
3. His loveliness
4. He's adorable
5. He's handsome ;x
6. He is loved by me!
7. For no reasons :D

7 Things I always say :
1.lame shit
2.diao =.-
3.freak
4.fuck
5.toot
6. I love you!
7. Glenn PANG SUCKS !

End of my lovely quiz! BYE XD

No comments: