Sunday, August 31, 2008

Today is damm tiring and damm pissed off by some of de passerby.
Went to lot 1 mac to meet all th babes xD
I am de odd one out sia cause i m wearing slippers!
Hahas, then went to city hall.
Went to buy skinnies, thanks to eugene instruction xD
Then saw one of th boys in 1B, he bought a caRD from us.
Thanks xD
Then went to suntec city, SO FARRRR O.O
There is so damm squeeze canns.
After tat went around like a retard selling all th cards .
And i saw 2 police officer, wad do u tink i did?
I persuade to buy from me cuz i am from npcc :D
They agreed! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!
LOL, then in the end.
I had sold out 25 cards!
LALALALALALAS~~
So freaking happy :D
Unfortunately, they said tat we must sell finish.
So i still left 25 more!
Can some1 jio me out? PLEASE?!?!?!
I can't believe you are so shameless, go hell las :x PLS, dun make me puke !

No comments: