Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Should i treat her more good or remain bad?
I realli dunch know ><
Some tell mi to hate her, some tell mi to treat her better.
I am feeling miserable too!
I realli dun like it.
But i wan say one thing.
Don't treat a moment of folly as an excuse of betraying me.
I know u will change but do you think we can be as close as last time?
It's over, no point thinking of it animore.
And u had betrayed me MILLIONS time, and
U expect mi to forgive u so easily?
I also wan to forgive you but can I?
Did you say this : Chien qin fuck doraemon dick(wrong spell bah)?
DID YOU? DID YOU? DID YOU?
You do all stuffs ot hurt me and now u are REGRETTING.
Tell me, wad is da use?
U already done and yet you are ___________
Do you tink it's fair to mi?
Why don't i did this to u.
And how would i noe if you are going to betray mi ONE MORE TIME?
I am just de ones that is being gullible, stupid!



?

No comments: