Friday, August 22, 2008

Sians, i am damm sadd now uh ><
I super duper hate 1A boys!
I HATE THEM except those boys tat comfort me.
Thanks :D
I am very tired right now, i realli want to give xup.
No matter how good i treat them , wad will they return to me?
Grattitude? Please, NO WAY!
If you tink so, i tink u are retard kays.
They will bully me, tease me and even hit me.
WHAT THEY WANT?
WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?
I realli couldn't bear this animore!
To: Simon, Eugene, Andy, Luthfiy, Cheng yang and Ruben ~ Am i realli tat detestable to you all? That you need to do this to me? Why can't you all just leave me alone? Can u just give me a break? Stop making me pissed off, PLEASE. I BEG YOU! I realli hate tis but can i do anithing? NO, I CAN'T. You all onli noe how to tease ppl , laugh at ppl and bully ppl. WHAT CAN YOU DO? Can't you just be a gentleman? STOP HUMILIATING ME, CANN? Everything you do never ever TINK OF DE CONSEQUENCES, u onli wan ppl to be sad and cry becoz of u then u HAPPY?
Izzit? why can you all just stop ur childish thinking and stop all ur nonsense? WHY CAN'T? If you all keep on doing this,I won't cry over u ANIMORE! I am not retard okays, i will not care about you animore. And think, when u all get bullied, did i help you? DID I? SIMON, DID I HELP YOU?
I m going to stop all these nonsense! If you still want to carry on to do this to me, BY ALL MEANS.But next time when u need help, i DUN GIVE A DAMM. And anithing tat involve you all, i will treat tat you are DEAD. Get this? I HATE YOU ALL!

No comments: