Friday, August 29, 2008

HELLO PEEPS! XD

Today is TEACHERS' DAY!
WOOTS! It is fun XD
But I did not get a chance to see my shuai ge.
Haish T.T
Sooner or later,I m going to be a fat pig!
Hahas, cause i am eating NON-stop :x
Paiseh uh ><>I know i pissed u off.
BUT, its not me tat suggested to bring to her house do.
I know you are angry with us.
It's my fault that take away the job from you.
I am sorry.
It's not tat she is my fren then i let her do.
I already told ___ tat you will do de job.
But she never listen wad, then wad u expect me to do?
U expect me to call her dun come extra as it is ur job?
Cannot rite? i know its unfair to u.
And its not entirely my fault, please.
It's not I that want ur job, its not tat I treat u as an outsider.
ITS that more people can do more quickly.
And I also dun want to do that job los
I am not good at drawing siol.
And i am sorry that i kinda pangseh you.
There are some reasons behind ***
Once again, i am sorry too.

I also get pissed off by ___ too =.=
........
And jamie, if you change, i will forgive you and treat u as my good fren :D

SORRY, I am just being straightforward.


No comments: