Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally can online liaos, WEEEEEEEEEEES!
And i had CHANGE my blogskins on my own.
Three cheers for me!
Bleahs, i took 3 hrs to finish tat x.x
Hahas, i shall talk abit of de recent days.

Haish, my science is so freaking LAN,cans.
Fail by 1 and a half mark, GRR.
Dad surely won't give me handphone der T.T
Hope my maths can pull me up, MUST!
I have given up on my science liao, really.
What is so great about science?
Haiya dun care, i dun give a DAMM.
Now my leg pain again , sadddd. :(
Cause today gt kek qiang swim until like this T_T
Lawls.
And sorry yijia, for giving eu false info.
I AM SO SORRY.
But de taxi driver super DUPER retard uh.
Stupid, give me his attitude, feel like giving him a
TIGHT SLAP eh.
Damm freaking pissed off by hym
But we had a great fun at there, yea?
Hahas, sorry gtg le.
BUH BYE! X33

No comments: