Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Went to lot 1 with ayaka :D
After tat saw eugene, pk, andy at there.
Lawls, i tink we are playing hide n seek or wad los.
Keep following them until i veri tired T.T
Then went home do homewk lei~
Finally, audi patch finish liao.
But its super duper LAQ uh.
U muz wait for 5 mins to enter one room sia.
So mafan T.T
Damm pissed off by de new system of audition =="
And to tat spammer : 我那里得罪你?If bueysong, tell mi las. Fight las, u tink i scare ah. I scare you run away from mi ahs. No brain one, still come here make a nusiance of yours, dun you tink tat its super DUPER childish. U toot or wad, stupid idoilt! Come here extra, i noe you no lanjiao so dun talk rubbish in my blog!
Dun come here kpkb las, if wan go join de CFDD las, then badmouth mi las. I used to it liao,now some1 create a blog CFDD <33, GO SAY MI LAS. Wad Coward izzit? Your parents never give you name izzit, or u no parents? If dun have, i pity you los. So sad siah T.T But dun act big infront of mi, cans? It's veri disturbing of a retard guy coming in my blog, spamming cowardly with those sot words. Anw u wan humiliate mi , tell mi personally? Wad no guts izzit, so pathetic los, I FEEL SAD FOR YOU WORH. I tink you should create a blog then spam ur tagboard hor. And dun you tink you veri kns? Keep spamming my blog with those vulgar words? Ya las, no need explain, i noe you no manners mah cuz u no parents right? I know, no need repeat uh? Bastard with no guts, continue las, USELESS BUM!

No comments: