Monday, June 16, 2008

Yesterday, is father's day as well as our parent's day created by us!!!!!
Wow, that is exciting cuz we are gonna cook for them :D
We woke up early in de morning at 8am.
And guess what, my eyes gt 1 pimple!
Stupid sia, so suay.
Then i cannot open my eyes properly cuz veri pain.
Sad, i juz sit there to see them do.
But after tat, i gt help to prepare ingredients las.
Then we started cooking omelette's!
As i m still small, i never cook :D
I just see them cook, nice yea?
I m surprised that my 2 sister cook quite well xD
After making 4 my mom n dad, we cook a share for us too
Of course, we ate de imperfect omelette's while they eat de nice ones.
So good wor :XX
Hahas then gib dad b-dae presents n card.
After tat, slack at home for awhile
then went to hospital see my popo.
From 12-4 n guess wad?
I sit there watch tv :DD
Hahas then went to ah ma house.
But my mama sick so onli my sisters n i go only.
Sit there then watch tv again.
all my relatives come to ah ma house so quite crowded.
then we watch charlie n de chocolate factory.
omg, damm nice siah!
but de wonka de face veri scary like ghost like tat :XX
After watch until 9.30, went home.
Actually my dad wan buy durians but becoz of my mum who is sick
he never buy then he went to sleep early.
left mi n my sis :[[
But i oso early sleep becoz of my eyes TT
Sleep at 10.30 bah .

Anway, happy parents' day!!
<33

No comments: